Geoff will be promoting his book, The Real Watergate Scandal, over the next few months. It has consistently appeared near the top in Amazon’s ranking of books about the Judicial Branch.
Radio & Television
Since the release of The Real Watergate Scandal, Geoff has done over 30 radio interviews along with a cameo appearance on Fox & Friends and an hour-long presentation on C-Span’s Book TV. In 2019, Geoff taught a course at Temple University, and two of his lectures aired on C-Span.
Five of Geoff’s presentations have been video-taped and are available online:
- Geoff’s presentation at Hillsdale College on September 10, 2018.
- Geoff’s presentation at the Heritage Foundation on March 10, 2016.
- Geoff’s presentation in the National Archives’ McGowan Theater on October 27, 2015.
- A panel at George Washington University on September 15, 2015, with Fox News chief Washington correspondent James Rosen, and GW law professors Steven Saltzburg and Jeffrey Rosen.
- His opening presentation at the Nixon Library on August 6, 2015
Law School Presentations
Geoff has been invited to speak on Watergate and the Constitution at nineteen law schools thus far (Alabama, Brooklyn, Cal-Western, Campbell University, Columbia, Drake, Duke, Florida International University, Georgetown, George Washington, Harvard, NYU, Ole Miss, Pepperdine, Temple, University of Chicago, University of Washington, Southwestern and William & Mary), as well as to other lawyer groups.
- On September 12, 2017, Geoff spoke at Summit Old Guard in New Providence, NJ.
- On July 12, 2017, Geoff was one of the panelists at a presentation at the Eighth Circuit’s Judicial Conference in Fargo, ND.
- On May 11, 2017, Geoff was featured on a panel hosted by the Orange County chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
- On January 30, 2017, Geoff participated in an ethics panel presentation at the Ninth Circuit’s Mid-Winter Workshop in Tucson.
- On January 20, 2017, Geoff spoke to the Rothermere American Institute, a graduate school at the University of Oxford.
- On January 19, 2017, Geoff was the featured speaker for the annual History Society Lecture at the Inner Temple Inn of Court in London.