Posted In: News on November 10, 2010
The unique partnership of President Nixon and Daniel Patrick Moynihan as head of the newly created Urban Affairs Counsel (November 10, 2010, American Enterprise Institute, Washington, DC)
Title: Moynihan in the White House
- Nixon Library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I5U6VyFuWg&list=PLiF7JevUP8B9XIAdWZd5bfX7-jLKDyz7b&index=18
- Nixon Foundation: http://youtu.be/-XeKecwLwqU
- C-Span: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Moynihan
- Moderator: Steve Weisman, author of Daniel Patrick Moynihan: A Portrait in Letters of an American Visionary (2010)
- Panelists: Steve Hess (Deputy), Checker Finn, Chris DeMuth and John Price, all members of Pat Moynihan’s staff in the Nixon White House.