Posted In: News on November 17, 2012
Further exploration of achieving Native American Self-Determination (November 17, 2012, The Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian, Washington, DC).
Title: Nixon and the American Indian, the Movement to Self-Determination
- Nixon Library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OJQ3HkgTAY&list=PLiF7JevUP8B9XIAdWZd5bfX7-jLKDyz7b&index=5
- Nixon Foundation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk02XLzljOY
- Welcome and overview: Tim Johnson, NMAI Associate Director for Museum Programs
- Moderator: Wallace Johnson, former Assistant Attorney General, Lands and Natural Resources
- Panelists: Robert Anderson, law professor at Harvard and the University of Washington; Reid Chambers, former Associate Solicitor, Department of the Interior, BIA; Bobbie Kilberg, former Domestic Council staff