Posted In: News on February 15, 2010
The consolidation of White House functions under a single chief of staff, H.R. Haldeman (February 15, 2010, Nixon Library, Yorba Linda, CA).
Title: Effective Use of the President’s Time
- Nixon Library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT-z7HG4yQc&list=PLiF7JevUP8B9XIAdWZd5bfX7-jLKDyz7b&index=22
- Nixon Foundation: http://youtu.be/JYO50EeBbBI
- C-Span: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/UseoftheP
- Moderator: Dwight Chapin (Director of the Scheduling Office)
- Panelists: Larry Higby (Haldeman’s aide-de-camp), Steve Bull (Nixon’ aide-de-camp), Ron Walker (Director of the Advance Office) and–on video–Dave Parker (Subsequent Director of the Scheduling Office), each a member of Haldeman’s senior staff.